For Microsoft Outlook
Here's how to download and
import a schedule:
- Click on the calendar image to the right and choose "Save" to download
the calendar file.
- In Outlook, go to "Import and Export" under the "File"
menu. (This is under "open" in newer versions of Outlook)
- Choose "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file
- Click "Next" and browse to the location where you saved
the calendar (.ics) file.
- Select the iCalendar (.ics) file,
then click "OK."
- Click "Import" to add the Temperature Tuesday
dates to your calendar.